Tuesday

Great value Vodafone Mobile Broadband packages

Vodafone offers high speed mobile broadband services (up to 7.2Mb) and is the fastest of all the 3G providers. With a variety of great value packages and easy to use USB modems you can stay connected to the Internet on the go. Choose from:
  • Monthly data plans from £15 per month and FREE dongle
  • Monthly data plans from £20 per month and FREE laptop
  • Pay as you go packages starting at £39
"Overall I'm pretty pleased with my Vodafone mobile broadband, it seems to work well even in rural areas and the speeds have been better than expected. Really simple to use, my 2 year old could probably set it up and I haven't had to phone customer service or technical support so far, touch wood!! ... I'd give them top marks." Broadband Expert user review

Click here to find out more and buy online now